Relationships are complicated it is necessary to work together so that you can live in harmony, 11 signs you use passive-aggressiveness in your relationships.
Note — One of the attitudes that most damaged coexistence is if you are passive-aggressive with your partner.
People who maintain this attitude with their loved ones caused long-term problems because it starts an unnecessary argument if you think you are passive-aggressive.
Passive aggressive examples in relationships
Compliments are a good way to let your partner know how much you love them or appreciate what they do but sometimes these can turn into something negative.
1) A passive-aggressive person makes stories, excuses, and lies really quickly right off the top of your head. You’re absolutely the master of avoidance of the straight answer.
Go to any lengths to tell a story, withhold information, or even to hold back love and affirmation in your primary relationships.
Note — Passive-aggressive people will never forget it and will find a way to throw it in their face no matter how much time has passed instead of keeping that grudge and emotions.
Advice — Better to tell your partner how disappointed you felt so you avoid any kind of problems, say yes to everything even though you don’t want if your partner wants to do something.
It’s a way of being passive-aggressive because you are calm but inside very upset it is common to do so to avoid arguments for your relationship.
Advice — Always explain that you do not want to do it.
2) Postpone things is similar to always saying yes to your partner if they ask you to do something, you accept although you do not want to do it to avoid any inconvenience instead of postponing.
Note — A passive-aggressive person does not want to take responsibility for their behavior, so you want to pass it off on to somebody else.
It is better to tell them at once that you don’t want to do it, people stop talking to their partner to avoid arguments but it’s not healthy at all for your relationship where you are not comfortable.
Advice — Be honest in your communication for a long healthy relationship.
3) Passive-aggressive people complain that others are unreasonable and other people lack empathy when they expect you to live up to the promises, obligations, and duties that you accepted in a relationship or with family members.
When you say something, you’re really tough about it and later on, feel sorry immediately but you don’t want to include it to be a habit.
Dealing with passive-aggressive people you want to be tough and demanding.
Can a passive aggressive man love you
4) A passive-aggressive person explains they are sorry or wrong once someone reacts negatively to them, push or is too demanding. They are admitting guilt but also seeking pity it’s highly unattractive especially to women.
Passive aggressive relationship
5) Passive-aggressive people, making up excuses, they don’t want to hang out with you.
Advice — Don’t put yourself in a position where you become passive-aggressive it’s highly unattractive and women run from it.
Passive-aggressive behaviors are totally confusing, when people are confused they get turned off and want to walk away from you.
These behavior traits really clear because they can be confusing, the people who are experiencing you as a passive-aggressive person or you experiencing someone else is a passive-aggressive person who leaves you shaking your head.
Behaving in a passive-aggressive manner or aggressive relationship.
6) Passive-aggressive people don’t speak the truth openly, honestly when asked for an opinion or when asked to do something for someone, this shows up as you being assertive.
Assertive means yes, when you really mean no way which is unassertive then you let your behaviors say no so people become confused and mistrusting of you.
Note — Negative behavior is a sign of passive aggression or aggressive relationships.
So when someone asks you to do something or asks you for your opinion just honestly and kindly give your opinion.
7) Passive-aggressive people, appear sweet and agreeable but underneath you’re really resentful and angry. You’re living with pairs of opposites within you which makes people around you just crazy because they don’t know what to believe.
They feel unsafe around you so if you put on a good face and make yourself look so sweet, lovely, and agreeable yet there’s an underlying thing.
You may be coming across as passive-aggressive and you’re not going to be happy with that neither are the people around you.
Passive aggressiveness in relationships
8) Passive-aggressive people are afraid of being alone and equally afraid of being dependent as well.
For instance, I hate you but don’t leave.
Passive-aggressive people fear direct communication because they fear rejection that’s real you don’t want to tell the truth.
In case the other person doesn’t like it, they leave so you often push people away from that you care about because you don’t want to seem needy or in need of support.
How to be aggressive in a relationship
9) Passive-aggressive people complain frequently, that you’re treated unfairly. It’s the first thought when something happens.
Treated under fairly, it could be you’re experiencing passive aggression and that’s a big deal so if you think you’re being treated unfairly you think the world is always treating you unfairly rather than taking responsibility for stepping up and speaking your truth.
Then passive-aggressive people are set up as the supposedly innocent victim and say other people are hard, unfair, unreasonable, or excessively demanding.
10) Passive-aggressive people frequently procrastinate especially on things, for other people you’ve learned that one way of controlling other people is to make them wait and you have lots of excuses or justifications.
You even blame others for why it’s their fault, but you do it even though it destroys relationships, damages your career, and loses your friendships.
11) Passive-aggressive people are unwilling to give you a straight answer because they’re afraid to do coz you might reject them or you might not like their answer so they try to give you an answer that will appease you and make you go away.
Note — Another way of controlling others is to send a mixed message that leaves another person completely unclear about your thoughts, plans, or intentions.
Special Advice — You need to be more decisive and be a leader, develop these skills by reading various books and novels.