Happy But Sad, Bored and Depressed, in Love Connection
Love can be a two-sided gush, sometimes it gives us a lot of pleasure, you can say bucket full than ever imagine but sometimes it makes us aware to face the truth. It’s an expression or combination of all emotions, togetherness, behavior, strong feeling, care, intimacy, respect, or support.
Most people think Happy But Sad, Bored and Depressed, in Love Connection let’s scroll ahead,
Love is a four-letter small word but in itself carry a huge impression, if someone said you these magical words your facial expressions changes within seconds.
Sooner or later, we need to evaluate our relationship love life to let go of people who may be toxic or harmful towards us. If you believe it or not but it’s an unfortunate truth. Some people are just not ready for relationships and may not have the best intentions in mind.
If your partner is the main reason behind your downhearted behavior then it’s really difficult to admit the truth, especially when you’re desperately involved in a love connection.
Signs to watch out
1) Support- Yes support is very essential for a love connection, There’s nothing worse than a partner who doesn’t support your dreams. If someone is holding you back from reaching your goals, it won’t be long before you start feeling Downhearted. I agree that two individuals have different sorts of interests, but in different interests, You should support or give a supporting hand to boost your partner’s enthusiasm.
If your partner is not goal-oriented like you are, it might feel like your partner is forcing you to choose between your relationship and your dreams which becomes one of the major reasons for depression, unhappy or downheartedness.
2. Link Connection- One of the major things in a happy and flourish connection is “Emotional Connection” if you can’t connect emotionally with your partner. Then you are involved in fake relations. One of the best parts of being in a relationship is being vulnerable and most importantly being honest with your feelings that’s the best thing.
The strongest partners connect with each other on a deep emotional level. So when that emotional connection seems jumbled or twisted, it leaves both partners feeling confused and lost. Sometimes people just aren’t emotionally compatible. If you find that you’re much more willing to talk about your feelings than your partner, it may cause you to feel dissatisfied and misunderstood which causes you depression or Downhearted at times.
If your partner is feeling dishearten or downhearted did it impacted you or others ??
Yes, it impacted you somewhere coz the vibes can be transmissible, whether it’s positive or negative. Depression might be contagious researchers said and even you can test in your life the vibes theory.
3) Foul Talk — When in a relationship a person is starting to abuse a partner, it’s a starting of depression or downhearted feeling. This happens coz the person who abuses tried to dominate the other person. It’s frequently increasing nowadays, mostly among females. It’s estimated that approx 35% of women have experienced some form of relationship abuse in their lifetimes and predictably, relationship abuse is one of the most common causes of depression.
Note: Here, I m not indicating only verbal abuse, it can be sexual, self-neglect, emotional, mental, or other types as well, it’s tortured badly.
Regardless of what form, you should look to loved ones outside of your relationship for support. Remember to appreciate your time and not rely on your partner for a stronger sense of self-worth.
4) Lack of Communication — Lack of communication is one of the most common reasons for failed relationships, and if you can’t communicate with your partner, you might start to feel depressive symptoms as a result. Interestingly enough, a recent study showed that poor social skills and depression are linked. The love connection mostly suffers due to a lack of communication that causes depression or downhearted.
Advice- Always try to convey with your partner this build your bond stronger and flourish the connection itself, coz you are devoting time towards your partner. In relationships, both persons want their partners to communicate well on every topic.
5) Growth — Growth, and evolution are part of every relationship. Your needs towards your connection change gradually. Relationships are filled with magical moments, mostly during the honeymoon phase, we often wish these moments could last forever. However, people change and partners become comfortable. As the years go by, you might find yourself in a relationship with a completely different person. Your partner may have different,
This type of evolution in relationships isn’t just inevitable, the problems only arise when our partners can’t meet our changing expectations. If you begin to grow apart from your partner, that’s okay. Just because they seemed like a great match in the past, doesn’t mean that we should hold on to someone who aligned with our past values.
6) Feeling Forced — You feel like you’re stuck in the relationship, even though you know it’s not working out, this thought to make you dishearten internally. Some people still stay in such relationships because of thinking:
a) They thought that they couldn’t find anyone better
b) They were afraid of the uncertainty of separation
As per early research, this kind of person is not self-motivated coz somewhere they themselves attached to much with their partners that they are afraid to take a step out from the relationship. Even if they feel unsatisfied or dishearten in the relationship.
As per modern research, it’s much more personal. People might stay together because their partner is extremely devoted, If your partner is saying concerning things such as,
a) I can’t live without you or
b) You’re the only good thing in my life
It can put a lot of pressure on you to keep them happy.
Special advice — If you ever feel downhearted or dishearten then you should first discuss with your partner mutually all the concerns with which feel you dishearten, or downhearted, like
=> Time devotion
=> Support and many other things which you need to talk about, just talk don’t keep it in your heart, Discuss openly.
Most of the time the situation is different, what we have been thinking. After discussing with your partner’s if you aren’t satisfied and still feel dishearten then you should walk out of the relationship. Firstly, give time to yourself, be stable. Recover from depression by staying happy.
Have you ever feel Bored and Depressed in a relationship like this?? If yes, then do comment below and keep watch on these hints which most people think Happy But Sad, Bored and Depressed, in Love Connection and take step wisely.
Hope you like it, share the article with those who needed more than you