How Can My Husband Love Me And Have An Affair, Men Who Lie And Cheat
Many women who deal with infidelity understandably want the complete truth about every single small detail of the life and thoughts of their husbands. How can my husband love me and have an affair, men who lie and cheat
It might seem overkill to some, but if you’ve been fooled and misled by a spiderweb of lies, then it can get to a point where you’re only going to go to tolerate 100% of the truth at all times.
This could include daily life’s boring specifics- even those little things that most may consider unimportant. Many wives find that their husbands are still floating falsehoods under this lens, no matter how small. Understandably, this can raise the suspicions of a wife even when it’s possible that nothing is wrong, husband still lying after affair
She’d say, Sometimes I used to shrug and laugh when my husband would downplay some things or tell little white lies, husband keeps lying
How to get the truth from a cheating spouse, This was harmless for the most part. For example, he might lie about how much money he spent or when he last called his sister or mother. He might downplay how much time he spent or stupid things like that at a bar. These are harmless things.
But, even little things like this are unbearable to me after his affair and it’s becoming a much bigger problem. I am highly sensitive to lies now because his lying is what helped him to carry out his affair successfully. It’s also why I didn’t blame him until there was a real problem with the affair. We argued a terrible deal over his lying about the affair or omitting information.
My husband keeps lying
Therefore, little bits of additional data seeped out. I figured he might have realised, once this was behind us, that he needed to say the truth. And yet, in little white lies, I’m always catching him, he’s going to come and find out. He ate somewhere else or he’s going to mess up the order to do stuff, husband is cheating and lying
He gets defensive when I challenge him and says that he misspoke and every single second of his day can’t be accurately accounted for. He told me I should give it a try if I think it’s that fast.
I know where I’ve eaten, really. Precisely, each time I confess that at times my husband can be scatterbrained. But I’d think that if he knew honesty was crucial to me, he’d make more effort. Am I mistaken in this respect?
For me, especially now, accuracy is crucial. For even small lies, I have no patience. Am I over-responding?
I don’t think it’s you. What you are going through is normal. In the same way, I responded. But I did, at least in my own case, find something interesting.
Lying cheating husband
A mistake is just a mistake sometimes. In the early stages of our recovery, for instance, I thought every time my husband misspoke, it was such a big deal. I thought that any time he was late, it was potentially disastrous.
He maintained that he was being sincere and truthful. And I can look back now, years later, and I can see that he was really telling me the truth And he has done exactly as he said in the years since that time. But because things were so fresh at the time, I thought that any tiny doubt certainly meant that he would cheat again.
And these suspicions meant I could not be impartial at all. But I saw issues in my situation when none existed. Having said that, a friend of mine thought that her husband was the best and he cheated again.
Lying in marriage
So just never, do you know my approach was that the benefit of the doubt would be granted before it no longer made sense to do that. If too many items are suspicious, well, then paying attention is wise. But if someone only goes wrong every once in a while and their conduct is otherwise sound, then it can be natural.
After an affair, there is nothing wrong with insisting on total honesty and reality. They’re both important. That can be worrying if he’s lying regularly and about important things. But if he’s just misrepresenting innocent stuff as you try to catch him at any turn, then it might be more innocent.
The combination of his untruths and his actions is generally the most troubling. Some men aren’t great with specifics, but they regularly demonstrate their loyalty and do whatever you ask of them. This distinction may be important.
Lying and cheating
1) Continue and lie — No matter the consequences, a large number of men who cheat do not refrain. Even after their unfaithfulness or part of it, anyway has been revealed, and even though their world is collapsing around them, they keep going. The good news is that this category does not fall on all men. Many feel profound guilt and change their behaviour, without slipping, until it’s revealed.
2) Fake and Hold Secrets Continue — Their natural inclination is to continue lying, cover-up, keep lies, and confess to only partial truths after cheating partners are caught. They can continue to deceive on other fronts, even though they have stopped cheating.
3) Apologizing, then expecting immediate forgiveness, or asking it — Some cheating men apologise and think the conclusion of the argument should be, water under the bridge. And when a partner does not see things the same way, they will get upset or angry.
4) Trying to Buy Forgiveness — Trying to buy their way out of the doghouse with roses, meals, trips, jewellery, etc. is one of the most common mistakes cheaters make. If this has been tried by your partner, you know it’s not working
Gifts do not erase the damage wrought by infidelity, no matter how costly or thoughtful.
Cheating and lying
5) Attempting to calm you down — Has your partner ever said something like, “Relax, it’s not even a big deal. You overreact. I love you, you know, and I always have. These efforts to calm you down, even if momentarily successful, cannot and don’t repair the loss of relationship confidence caused by infidelity.
What to do when husbands lie
Honestly, getting a counsellor to ask your husband about contradictions is one of the best things to do in this case. You don’t have to be the bad guy that way, and you don’t have to feed on your fears and fear.
Advice — Try self-help that lists clear questions to ask if your husband refuses therapy. Have your husband write the replies so that he is responsible for them in this way. If it turns out that what he says is not valid, you have a written record of that. But you don’t need to revisit it if he’s telling the truth.
In addition, these efforts to calm you down are frustrating, because he’s essentially saying that he doesn’t care about your rage over his cheating.
It’s better to pick your fights sometimes and to watch and wait. If his responses seem plausible, then just watch for behavioural changes. Then you might want to look closely if the contradictions persist and his conduct becomes strange. But if you didn’t, you didn’t make it worse then.
How can my husband love me and have an affair, men who lie and cheat, your man is also lying to you, comment below at Games in love.